The Hummingbird Bakery Opens!








 I went down to Dubai Mall last night to visit the brand new Hummingbird Bakery! I have been to the Wardour Street and South Kensington Branches in London, and while there was obviously a different feel, as this was Dubai Mall, and those are on London streets, I loved the exterior and interior of the shop, and felt it was such a continuation of their London shops. It was beautiful, I got quite over excited! I went down last night during their 1000 cupcake giveaway. I don't know if they quite got to 1000 people, but while I was there they had a steady stream of people. I had a black bottom cupcake (chocolate sponge, a chessecake bit inside, and cream cheese frosting) and it will lovely, so moist and delicious. My brother had a red velvet, and my mum had a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting, which were both well recieved. The highlight of the evening was that the PR team, who were at the launch, recognised my name and knew who my friend was (she had won one of their daily competitions) and was absolutely lovely! Get down there soon and have anything - as you can see from the photos it all looks delicious. I'm going down to the Dubai Mall again tommorow and plan to have either the raspberry cheesecake brownies (as I've never had them before) or a whoopie pie. I have tried making whoopie pies, but I wasn't that happy with the end result. I might have to give them another go soon!

P.S The picture of the Burj Khalifa is just because it looked lovely lit up. It reminded how truely tall it is - I couldn't look at the whole building at the same time!

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery