Key Lime Pie



This was the last recipe I made before the millionaire cupcakes. It is one of my favourites, and definitely rivals banoffe for my favourite pie! To be honest, I can't quite remember what recipe I used as I looked at a few, but generally the recipes don't largely differ from each other. From this one I used a digestive biscuit base, but I've also seen versions with a traditional pie crust. There is then the lime filling and whipped cream on top. Next time I make this, I am going to try the recipe from The Great British Bake Off recipe book, which earned the creator that week's star baker award! It has a traditional pie crust, as well as a hint of ginger. It sounded delicious, looked amazing and recieved high praise, so I'm looking forward to trying it! Enjoy, and what's your favourite pie?

Comments

Post a Comment

Top 5 of Ella Bakery