Chicken Parmesan


This is antoher great DALS recipe that I made last week - one of my favourties, as the chicken remains super moist and tender but you still get a good crunch from the coating.

This is sort of a combination of two DALS recipes, in that

http://www.dinneralovestory.com/the-no-fight-zone/

tells you how to put the meal together, but not how to make the chicken, although there is a link.

To make it a bit clearer, follow the recipe for chicken cutlets, then I added the tomatoe sauce and the cheese (I didnt have any mozzarella, so I used a combination of cheddar, colby and jack which still worked well).

I then served with chips, but as you can see from the comments on the DALS post there are lots of different combinations that would work with the chicken. In the original recipe it is just served with salad, but I felt that I wanted something more substantial than that to go with the chicken.

I know that the recipe does seem quite long just for chicken, but doing the coating and adding the toppings only took about 10 minutes, with 15-20 minutes to cook the chicken. Definitely worth it!

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery