New Crockery!

Champagne cupcakes (a previous post)

Only right that the first meal in this new bowl was in fact spaghetti bolognese! 

Chicken with dauphinoise potatoes - post to follow soon! 

You may notice that in future posts, the plates are different to the purple ones that I have mostly used so far!

We have Emma Bridgewater plates at my mum's house, so you will have seen a few on the blog when I've been baking or cooking there, or from posts earlier on in the blog when I lived with my mum and brother.

However, as a recent birthday present I got some Emma Bridgewater plates of my own! I got two dinner plates, two side plates, and two small bowls in the pink heart design, as well as four pasta bowls in the black and white 'Black Toast" design. I am loving my new plates, and enjoying using them, as well as admiring the pattern and aesthetic! 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery