Chicken Katsu Curry



I recently made Jamie Oliver's Chicken Katsu Curry after seeing it on Friday Night Feast (as a side note - that show is good and always make me so hungry! I would definitely recommend it) and thought it would be good to give it a go.

I've made this a couple of times now. The second time I left out the pickle, as in my opinion it didn't add much to the dish, especially comparable to the effort to make it.

This isn't one for a quick weeknight dinner, but would be good for a weekend dinner or a night when you've got more time. I marinated the chicken for about 2 hours both times.

You can find the full recipe here: https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chicken-recipes/chicken-katsu-curry/

I would definitely recommend - it's a great combo of flavours and textures, and a really tasty dish! I will definitely be making this again! 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery