Brunch at Bill's


Recently I went to Bill's for Brunch (the one near Piccadilly Circus). I've been to Brunch for Bill's a few times, and it's a reliable brunch favourite! I particularly like it post brunch - this trip was after the London Winter 10K, and I've been to this branch after the 2018 run and after the Virgin 10K last July as well - so yes, definitely a good one!

This time I had Eggs Royale, with which now comes with chips as part of the order. I think they have recently introduced a new brunch menu, as I have had the Eggs Royale before and it didn't come with chips. This was a good addition, and was tasty, but did make for a very carb-heavy meal. This is good after a 10K race, as I was really hungry (we had also had to wait a while for a table) but I think this could be too much normally, for my appetite at least. 

In the picture below is what Joe had - the vegetarian breakfast. This went down very well with him, and had a good selection of breakfast items as part of it. 

I would very much recommend this as a brunch spot, I've always had a tasty meal there. 

Side note - one of my favourite things about brunch at Bill's is how huge their teapots are! I usually get a good three cups of tea out of an order. 


Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery