Where the Pancakes Are Review


A few weeks ago, I went to Where the Pancakes Are with some friends. We went on a Saturday lunchtime, so it was busy and we waited for about half an hour, as it is a small restaurant and very popular! But it was worth it!

I had the Royal with smoked salmon on the '3-in-1' batter, which was very good. Eggs royale is my favourite breakfast food, so this was a dish that I was very on board for. I went for the special batter as it was dairy-free, and it was a great option. 

I also had a matcha latte with rosemary, which was also good but I couldn't really taste the rosemary, so it wasn't really needed.

I would recommend it, but would suggest you try to go earlier or on a weekday, as it is too cold to queue in winter! They had a great menu, and I want to go back and try it again soon.

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery