True Classic: Sunday Roasts

Roast Pork 

Close up of the Yorkshire puddings! 

Roast Chicken  
  
Full plate of chicken, peas, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, potatoes, and Yorkshire puddings! 


Roast beef with plenty of gravy! 

Adding a savoury to the true classics series, it is the fabulous Sunday Roast! I tend to rotate through having chicken, beef and pork, and very occasionally lamb! I do my roasts with roast potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips, peas, broccoli, and Yorkshire puddings! I know some people only have Yorkshires with beef, but I like them so much that I have them with every roast. 

I use the calculator on the BBC Good Food website to work out how long to cook my meat for, and then fit all the other timings in around that. Once you've got the timings sorted, it's really quite straightforward!

If you're having a roast dinner today, I hope it turns out well, and enjoy it as much as I will be enjoying mine later today!


Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery