Celebrating the Start of The Great British Bake Off 2018!

I chose to celebrate the start of The Great British Bake Off 2018, which this year is kicking off with biscuit week, by making these raspberry and white chocolate cookies!


I've posted about these before, but ages ago, so I will share some updated photos and re-share the recipe: https://www.carnation.co.uk/Recipes/58/Raspberry-and-White-Chocolate-Chunk-Cookies

I would recommend making these cookies if you are really looking for a big sweet hit - with sugar, condensed milk and white chocolate there's no way you can pretend these aren't packed full of sugar, but they are certainly a treat!

The receipt is very simple and straightforward to make as well, although I found I got 23 cookies out of the mixture, instead of the 30 that is stated. Also worth nothing that these really spread out in the oven, so make sure they are widely spaced on the baking tray!

Hope you enjoy these, and the first episode of Bake Off! I plan to make some bakes in line with the Bake Off weeks, so more to follow!

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery