Two New Cookbooks

I got a couple of new cookbooks for my birthday (which is in December) and for Christmas so I thought I would share!

1) I'm loving this for lunch recipes: The Food Medic


So far I have made a carrot and orange soup, a seeded loaf bread, pea and spinach falafel, and sweet potato nachos from her book! I've got plans to make even more recipes, and several pages have post-its stuck to them! It is great for some healthy cooking in the New Year, and well as including several meat-free recipes that are different to what I would usually make. 

Also check our The Food Medic website: thefoodmedic.co.uk

2) Nadiya's British Food Adventure


I made a sausage and bean stew from this on Tuesday, which hit the spot on a cold winter evening! I got this book after watching every episode of her tv series of the same name that was on during the summer. There is a great variety of recipes, that are different without being overly complicated or intimidating to make. This one is also covered in post-its!

I will keep you up updated with my cooking adventures from these - I'm on Instagram and Twitter @theellabakery :) 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery