Chicken Laksa


This is dish that I made recently from Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals - the first time I made it, it definitely did not take me just 15 minutes! But the second and third times I had gotten the hang of it and was a much smoother and less stressful process.

I made it without the asparagus as I'm not a big fan of it, but I love the butternut squash with the noodles especially as we are moving into colder weather! It sounds like a lot of ingredients but the flavours are great, so full but not too rich or overpowering. I would recommend prepping the squash before you start anything else as it's a bit fiddly and the most time-consuming bit of the process. You can also grate it if you don't have a food processor, and this just takes a little bit longer. 

I originally made it from the book, but I have found the link to recipe online as well - https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chicken-recipes/thai-chicken-laksa/

Hope you enjoy this as the months get colder, I know I enjoyed making and eating it. 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery