Bagel Fun from Steamhouse

I went to Steamhouse, in Leamington Spa a couple of weeks ago, for a Sunday treat as they only do doughnuts on Sunday usually, and I wanted to try them at last! I have been to Steamhouse several times since they opened about a year ago, and I love their bagels (may be the reason for my current bagel obsession!).


A happy face on a sunny day with bagels waiting to be eaten! 

I've been so many times that I've already had one free bagel as a result of their loyalty card system, and contributed to my friend having multiple free bagels as she gets my stamp for the bagel when I forget my card!

When I went on the trip from the photos below, I had the Modest (Grilled Chicken, Mozzarella, Tomato, Pesto Mayonnaise and Leaves) on an 'everything bagel', and a Strawberry Daiquiri doughnut. Either the Modest or the CBA are my favourite bagels, and I also had an excellent seasonal turkey one at Christmas! I always get an 'everything' bagel when I can as that is my favourite type of bagel, its so flavourful! The doughnuts were just as fresh as the bagels, and so tasty - I want to go back to try more!

If you want to check them out, here's their website: http://steamhousebagels.co.uk

The wrapped bagel ready to be eaten in the park we went to. 

 Top: Vanilla Cream Patisserie doughnut. Bottom: Strawberry Daiquiri Doughnut. 



I hope to visit Steamhouse again very soon! If you are around Leamington (or like to travel for a good bagel) I would highly recommend visiting! 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery