Falafel Wraps




I made these a while ago with my brother and his girlfriend for lunch - it was a great and quick group lunch, and I think it would also work well for a week's worth of lunches.

Any falafel recipe would work well here, whether a classic recipe, or one with a bit of a twist.

I've tried a few now - this Jamie Oliver one is good (I've used the one from 15 minute meals but this looks very similar) Jamie Oliver's Bean Falafel

I would also recommend any falafel recipe from the Food Medic if you have either of her books - this is a fun slightly different one from her website: Food Medic's Pea and Spinach Falafel

Once you've got the falafel cooking, then chop some purple cabbage, and mix with a couple of tablespoons of coconut yoghurt so that it has a light covering  - I use Alpro coconut yoghurt.

Also chop some cucumber and have some sesame seeds on hand.

Place a wrap on each plate, smear some yoghurt down the middle, then layer the cucumber, cabbage and falafel and sprinkle over with sesame seeds.

Wrap up (fold the bottom over and fold over the sides, wrap tightly) and enjoy! 

Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery