Energy Bites


A couple of weeks ago, I decided it was time for a new snack! So I tried these energy bites from Deliciously Ella - I am so far away from being vegan, but I do find some of her recipes are really great, especially the many variations on energy bites! 

These ones are the Banana Bites, here's the link to the recipe: http://deliciouslyella.com/banana-bread-energy-bites/

For reference, 2 cups is 400g. I halved the recipe, in case I didn't like them, but I turned out to be a big fan! I made 15, as you can see in the picture above. I also didn't include the maca, due to having trouble finding it. Also, if you don't have a food processor don't worry - I initially ground the almonds using the milling attachment of my NutriBullet, but then I found that it didn't work to make the entire mixture, so I processed it slightly and then mixed the rest by hand. It helps if the bananas are very soft and ripe! 

I will certainly be trying more variations of these energy balls in the future, I've got my eyes on the chocolate variation next! 


Comments

Top 5 of Ella Bakery